Thursday, July 24, 2008

Another Post...

Summer is ending so quickly. We have Vacation Bible school at my church next week. We are doing this thing called Power Lab, it's going to be pretty sweet. All about the Power of Jesus. I am almost done with AP!!!!!! I started chapter 5 a few days ago. I hate to say it, but I almost can't wait for school to start, or retreat.... YEAH RETREAT! So far I have cut off 3 minutes off for my mile time... I'm still not completely back to where I was during soccer, but I still think I missed a lap when he was timing me.... :) Nothing exciting enough has happend for me to post about...I am getting my hair cut on Saturday, and we have a family picnic on Saturday too. And we have to clean my church.... pretty exciting weekend...So thats about it, maybe some of your lives are more exciting than mine......

No comments: