Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Random thoughts of life.....

I just got back from babysitting, and now I am bored. So I thought I would post on my newly created blog. I really should be doing AP homework, but I can't really find the motivation to. Nothing exciting is going on in my life. I miss Soccer. On Sunday I went to a church picnic, on Monday to a friends bday party, tuesday I stayed home, and today I will most likely stay home. Exciting. But, the American Leaugue did win the All Star game last night, which does brighten my day. This post is so random, but I don't really care.

6 comments:

Maria said...

your blogger name had me stumped for a while, i had no idea who you were!

MarissaK said...

I forgot, u probably didn't what issa was.... thats something ben came up with, CLG is Issa1 and I am Issa2 :)

Clarissa said...

that's awesome that you got one! i'm excited!

MarissaK said...

what i meant to say was that u probably didn't KNOW what issa was.... ( I forgot to put in the know)

Maria said...

well its still confusing!!!!

MarissaK said...

thats okay.. u will get it after a while :)