Saturday, October 18, 2008

If Clarissa updated, I guess I should too...

Well, Clarissa updated her blog, so I guess that means it's time for me to to. Nothing exciting has gone on, we just finished watching Facing the Giants. Good movie. I have not started my homework yet, and I have a ton!!!!! I am going to be working like all afternoon tomorrow. We might go to Indiana for Thanksgiving, I hope so. I miss my cousins. I love fall, the trees are really starting to get pretty around here. Although it is getting cold, and I don't really like cold all that much, but I love snow. Snow is my favorite. Wow, this post is really random. I need to go to bed, I'm tired. Leave a comment so I know that I am not posting in vain :)

2 comments:

Clarissa said...

it can't be in total vain... if even i am online to read it!!!!

MarissaK said...

Thanks :)