Thursday, August 18, 2011

Goodbye Summer, Hello Concordia!

Tomorrow starts my Sophomore year of college. I will be moving into my dorm, and starting a week of Spiritual Life training. I am excited for this next phase of my life, I have a feeling God is going to do great things throughout this next year.

Sometimes I still cannot believe that I am almost half way done with college. Wasn't I just a Freshman?! Why is college going so much faster than high school?! It is going fast, but I am learning so much and God is showing me so much.

I cannot believe how far I have come in one short year. Looking back at where I was last year, I am no where near the same person that I used to be. A lot of things have changed, for the good and for the bad, but God has used each and every circumstance to mold me into the person he wants me to be.

Part of me is kind of sad to leave my life at home (Yes, even though I am still in Ann Arbor!) When I am at Concordia I often forget that I am still at "home". I thought it was going to be easier this time around to leave my house, friends and routine, but it is still a transition that I am going to have get used to again. But, I at least have an idea of what is to come this time around and I am super excited :)

So, this is it. The next time I post I will be somewhere on Concordia's campus. Goodbye Summer, Hello Concordia. Here we go!

No comments: