Monday, August 1, 2011

He Won't Let Go

I have learned some things this summer, a lot of things actually. Many of them being about God. I have always loved Rascall Flatts, but I first heard this song when I found out a friend of mine was sick and someone shared this song with her. I love this song from the perspective of a friend, but I love it even more when I put it in the perspective of God. 

This summer, I have realized more then ever that God will never let you go. When you have done all you can do, and you finally give up, God will take care of you. He isn't going to let you fall, he is going to carry you through the storm and give you the strength you need to get through. It just is so awesome. 

No matter what we are going through, God will get us through it. We can waste our time with other worldly things, but nothing is going to help us like God.

He will NEVER let you go. No matter how hard we fight or push away, God is going to be there for us when we come running back to His arms. He won't leave us or forget us. One person isn't more important to him than someone else. I just can't get over that. People in this life will come and go, but God will always, always, always be there for us. Wow. What an amazing promise! 

No comments: