Monday, February 4, 2013

Sometimes God Blows my Mind!

I'm sitting here at work in the Box Office watching the snowflakes gently fall to the ground, and I simply can't get over how beautiful, peaceful and calming it is. I went in to today thinking that it was going to be very stressful, and that I was going to have to deal with some stuff that I simply did not want to have to deal with. And yet, God took care of it. All of it. Every detail. He showed me that His love for me truly is casting out my fear of things going wrong, and that I can trust his plan for me.

Coming back to the snowflakes, we have all heard a million times that snowflakes are all individual and unique. God designed every single one. Bajillions of snowflakes all over the world, and he knows the unique design of each one. Amazing. And yet here I sit, little old me, worrying about stuff at my practicum, or my friendships or whether or not so and so is still mad and me. And I seriously question everyday whether or not God can fix it or handle it or I can trust him with it.

Dude. Really? I just can't wrap my mind around it today that God really knows every intimate detail right down to our core. He is so trustworthy, so powerful, so awesome. What is it going to take for us to start living like we believe it?!

That is my random thought of the day for you. If God can handle creating billions of snowflakes, He can handle our pity problems. He can handle the family drama, and make needed money appear out of nowhere. Trust Him today and let him take over and give you the rest you so desperately need!

No comments: