Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Facebook Addict Day 3

So, it has been three days. I am liking this more and more the longer I go. I am truly realizing how much time I waste on that dumb site. I did 5 hours of homework today. Count them. FIVE. I have never been able to focus that long on hwk in my entire life! I am relearning how to be productive, and I LOVE it! I'm still not sure that I am going to get a good grade on either of the assignments that I worked on, but I know that I did my best, and that is all that matters. I literally focused for five straight hours, except for about 10 min, when my friend made me take a break because I was starting to go crazy after about 3 or 4 hours. I also realized other things that I am lacking in, such as my spiritual life. I really, really need to start spending a lot more time with God. And, I realized what awesome people he has put in my life. I have gotten to spend some awesome time with my Spiritual Life Rep. in my dorm, and we have decided that we are going to pray together every night while I am super stressed, and even after everything gets better. I am truly blessed. I still miss Facebook, but I still don't know what I miss. I guess its just because sometimes I get bored.... then I realize the insane amount of hwk that I guess I have just been ignoring for the past few weeks. Right now, I am stressed, and really tired, but I feel so much better knowing that I am finally giving it my all. Oh, and by the way, We had our first snow today!!! :D And I am going to see Celtic Thunder tomorrow!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

No comments: