Sunday, December 5, 2010

Facebook Addict Day 7

Well, it has officially been 168 hours since I was on Facebook last. It's strange- I don't miss it almost at all anymore. I think I am going to go on the website for the first time in a week.... I'm not really excited though, I don't really feel like I have been missing anything. The only reason why I am going to get on is because there is at least one message that I know that I need to read. Other than that, I feel like why bother? It's not like anything in my life this week went drastically wrong because I haven't been on the website. I think I have decided that I am going to check Facebook max 1-2 times a day. Anymore than that is just ridiculous. If people need to get in touch with me, pick up a phone or send me an email. And, I finished my English project that is worth like 500 points. I feel extremely accomplished! :D I will still keep this up the next few days and see how it is going.

1 comment:

MarissaK said...

So, I just got off Facebook. I was literally on for 5 minutes. It is so boring. Im not really sure what I missed at all..... I don't really think I am going to have a problem staying off the site for hours on end anymore.