Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas 2010

So, Christmas Eve will be over in a little more than 30 min. As far as Christmas Eves go, this one has been pretty good. I LOVED seeing my family!! It was so good to catch up with my Aunts and Uncles and cousins. I have missed them sooooo much. I wish we got together more than once a year. I got some pretty cool presents, and had a lot of fun. Sometimes I wonder why people get so excited over the gifts. The gifts are great (Not gonna lie, I LOVE my Celtic Thunder CD) but in reality, the people are so much better. I wouldn't have cared if I didn't get any presents today. It was just so great to catch up with everyone. It's days like today that remind me that it is people that matter- not stuff. Christmas morning is coming soon, there will be more presents to open, and a day to spend with my family.

I am really thankful for the people that God has given me, and the presents he has blessed me with. Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments: