Thursday, April 21, 2011

Awesome :)

So, today was a good day. I got to sleep in till 11, and then relax for the day. I spent most of the afternoon at my high school, and that was just fantastic. I got to hang out with my 3rd and 4th graders as well as the 6th graders and see a few of the high schoolars. It was awesome. I also got to spend time with a few of my favorite teachers and catch them up on my life. I love WCA. I can honestly say that I don't miss high school at all, but I do miss my WCA family. We truly are a family, and it was great to come "home" and visit for a while. I have met so many others at college who didn't have a good high school experience, and I thank God everyday for the special time he gave me at WCA.

I almost cannot wait to get done with the semester so I can spend more time at WCA... helping out my old teachers, go to soccer games, see friends. Awesome :)

Today was a total God thing. He gave me the moments and people that I needed. It was just awesome.

No comments: