Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Friends

I already have known this for quite a while, but yesterday God showed me what awesome friends I have in my life. Life goes so much better when you turn to God first, and then He gives you the people that you need. It is really cool to see, and a lot more comforting than going to people and then God. I may be tired of trying to figure out what to do in certain situations, but God has got such an awesome plan, and He is going to do something amazing through all of this. I am realizing though, that having friends who are going to be Seniors when you are only going to be a Sophomore is rough. I am really going to miss my SLR when she leaves, but I know that God will help us to keep in touch. I am really thankful for my friends. Thank you God for giving them to me <3

No comments: