Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Bring On The Rain!

The past few days have been yucky. It has been snowy, rainy and cold. I had a headache on Sunday and was just miserable. The past few days have been interesting emotionally as well. I have really been struggling with the decision I made to cut a certain relationship from my life. It is hard for me to understand why God is making me do this, even though that I know that it is best for me in the long run. It hurts, but I am ready for the rain.

Rain is so cool. I love warm, rainy days. They are my favorite. Although sunshine isn't bad either :) Sometimes we need a few rainy days in our lives, literally and emotionally. It helps us to appreciate the sunny days that we do have. As much as I love rain, I wouldn't mind a couple weeks straight of sunny days.

I cannot believe it has been over a month since I have been on Facebook. I really don't miss it at all. I think my new rule will be Facebook Fridays- I will only check Facebook on Fridays. That way I am not spending countless hours on the website, but I still have the connections that I need. Sounds like a plan to me.

No comments: