Wednesday, January 12, 2011

New Year, New Start

Well, I can honestly say that things have not been as easy as I would like, but I am still trying. I still have been gossiping a tad, I will admit it, but I am trying really hard to completely stop. I am really happy to be back at school. Being home and seeing friends and family was really nice, but I like getting back to my regular routine. I have a lot more time now, and it makes me soooooo happy!!! I can finally relax for a while in-between classes. I have been thinking a lot since I have been back at school. My friend Ashley was talking to me last night about turning coal into diamonds. I had kind of a sucky day yesterday not really for any reason in particular, it just was long and tiring. Ashley was telling me that our days will be a lot better if we take the bad things (coal) and try to turn them into something positive (diamonds) It is an interesting concept that I am going to try. Think about trying it in your life too.

No comments: