Thursday, January 27, 2011

Today

Have you ever had a day that you just want to be done with from the minute you got out of bed? Today is one of those days for me. From the minute I got out of bed, I wanted this day to be over. It's not that anything especially bad has happened, I just want it to be over.

I HATE having free time. I feel like I should spend it doing homework and I don't want too. I hate not being in a rush. I like waiting till the last minute because I feel like I have to do it then, there isn't any time left to procrastinate. And today, I have nothing but free time from 11:00-2:30 and then from 5:30-8:30. Something that I was supposed to do from 12-1 got canceled, and that really put a damper on my day. This doesn't seem like a lot of free time to most people. But to me, this amount of time is like an eternity. Sure, I have reading to do and homework I could probably be working on, but I just don't have the motivation to do it if its not due.

Bah. I really don't like days like today. I know God says to savor every moment because we will never get it back, but days like today I have a hard time doing that. Sometimes I just wish that I could fast forward to a new day. Oh well. At least I still have Jesus. He will get me through today.

No comments: