Monday, January 31, 2011

Marissa and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day. I think I am going to move to Australia.

The past few days have been rough. We had CIT this weekend, and it was tons of fun, but I have still had a lot on my mind. I am extremely tired, and every day has seemed to present a ton of challenges. I keep finding myself thinking "I just wish this day could be over already!!!" I don't necessarily want to think this way, as I know that each day we are given is a gift from God, but it is hard to think that way when all you want to do is sleep. I am tired, worn out physically and emotionally, and it is only Monday. Each day I try hard to find a positive aspect to focus on, but this week I am really having trouble so far. Nothing has gone right this morning. I almost didn't have time to eat breakfast, and then I realized that I forgot to print my homework and was almost late to class. Then, class was the most boring thing EVER and I wished that I would have just stayed in bed. To top it off, I hit my leg really hard on the point of a table and it hurt quite bad. Bah. I just want this day to be over. Or at least something positive to happen to make me smile. I have had a hard time focusing the past few days and have barely gotten my homework done. I am hoping that something will happen to brighten my day a little bit.

Have you ever heard of the book Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day ? This is where I got my title for this post and I think it fits my day quite well. I think I am going to move to Australia. 

No comments: