Wednesday, January 5, 2011

WoW

God is really awesome. I spent a lot of time with Him today, and I just keep wanting to spend more and more time with Him.

I was in the middle of something earlier today and I started thinking and worrying about a certain situation I am dealing with. I suddenly stopped when I realized I was starting to worry about it and said "Nope. I'm not doing this. I gave this situation over to God, He can deal with it." and that was the end of it, and I went about my business. I used to dwell on stuff and no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't give it truly over to God. I can count on one hand the number of times I have truly let God handle a situation, and each time I am blown away. It makes me wonder why I just don't let Him handle all the "situations" in my life :P The same thing happened today. I gave it over to God, and He just absolutely blew me away. God is incredible. End of story. I am learning this more and more, and it truly fascinates me. I love God a lot :)

No comments: