Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Life

So, it has been a bad day. SO much stuff has gone wrong, but I am in such a good mood. I really have no idea why, but this has been the best bad day ever! lol. But really, there is no sarcasm intended there. It really has been a good day even though so much has gone wrong. I was up until about 2 o'clock this morning finishing a paper and studying for a test. And then, I got up 20 minutes before I needed to be in class. To top it off, it has been pouring rain alllllll day. But, I love the rain, so I guess that is a positive. :D

Today is the first day of Lent. I decided that I am going to give up Facebook as well as junk food. I am SO thrilled to be giving up Facebook again. I love not having the distraction, and I love not wasting soooo much time on a dumb website. It is going to be SOOOOO hard to not get on for 40 days though. A week was reasonably hard, we will see if I make it all 40 days. I really want too. I am not happy at all about giving up junk food though. That is going to be even harder than Facebook. So far today as far as junk food I have not done very well, but I am going to try harder tomorrow. Please be praying that I can keep up with it. I will be updating my blog more frequently as I go.

I have decided that I must find a way to see Natalie Grant in June. I want to go SO bad, as this is one of the first times that she has ever come to Michigan. It is like my dream to meet her. We will have to see if I can work it out.

I turned in my SLR application today. I talked about it for a long time with my SLR, and I think I want to do it. We will just have to see if they pick me :) I am excited for next year, I think it is going to be a lot of fun, and easier than my freshman year.

Oh, and by the way, God is really cool. Last night a couple of my friends and I got to witness God answering a prayer within 5 minutes. Coolest thing ever. Don't ever give up on praying- it really works.

Anyway, this is starting to get long. So, I hope that you all have a wonderful, God filled day!

2 comments:

Clarissa said...

Dear Marissa.
You are encouraging!
Love, Me :)

MarissaK said...

Dear Clarissa,
Your comment just made my day!
Love, Me <3