Friday, March 4, 2011

Whats New?

So, I haven't posted in a while. Not a lot new has gone on. I went to Florida for a week with a friend of mine, and that was TONS of fun, and I was able to truly relax for the first time in months. It was perfect. Although now I can say that I am not thrilled to be back in FREEZING Michigan. It is yucky, and spring needs to come. Like right now.

I still haven't decided if I am going to go out for SLR next year.... the application is due next week, so I do need to decide sooner or later. We will see.

I am kind of excited to get back to my normal routine. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE breaks, but I always start to miss my normal routine.

I feel like I had something important to write about, but I can't remember. I hope it wasn't something important.... :P

No comments: