Friday, March 18, 2011

Tool Time!

Today marks the start of Jr. High Tool Time. I am SO excited!! Fall Tool Time is what pretty much convinced me to not transfer from Concordia. A whole weekend devoted to God. It is going to me so awesome!!!! I am a small group leader with my good friend Stephanie. She is such an amazing woman of God, and I cannot wait to spend time with her this weekend!

The rest of this week hasn't been too bad. I have had soooo much stuff to do, and yet I have been just trying to give it all to God and I keep finding the time to get everything done. It is really amazing to me, because I literally did not have enough time to get everything done that I needed to yesterday, and to top it off I was exhausted and my spring allergies started flaring up. I just prayed about it and asked God to help me get everything done that I needed to, and I did. So cool. I am still tired and not feeling great, but I am so excited about Tool Time I almost don't care :)

I hope you all have a fantastic weekend :) I will try to update again soon :)

No comments: