Wednesday, March 16, 2011

It's Just One of Those Days!

Today, This week, has been really good. I just don't understand- because there are still things in my life that are wrong, but I am so happy. This is the happiest I have been in a long time.

And it is FINALLY warming up! It is about 50 degrees and sunny today. I swear, warm weather puts me in a better mood. The sunshine makes me soooo happy and longing for summertime.

Summer break and I currently have a love/hate relationship. I cannot wait for the warm weather, sunshine, free time and friends. I cannot, cannot wait. But then again, I also don't want to leave the friends I have made here at Concordia or change my routine again. I hate changing my routine. I used to hate that in high school too. I would just get used to school and summer would come again. But, I miss the warmth so much this year that I really don't care. I can't wait to see my best friends. I am almost counting down the days.

I got to spend the evening with my best friend yesterday, and it was the best night I have had in months. We laughed and talked and just had a great time. I miss her sooooo much, but I am so glad that I got to spend time with her last night. She is just amazing. God has given me such awesome, awesome friends. I love you all. <3

God is doing a lot in my life right now. It is really cool. My life kind of fits this quote right now, "God doesn't give you the people you want; he gives you the people to help you, to hurt you, to leave you, to love you, and to make you the person you were meant to be." Good quote. I am so happy with the people that God has given me. Sometimes I wish that I had some stronger friendships at Concordia like I do at home, but I am getting there. God has put some awesome people in my life such as my SLR. I couldn't have gotten through my freshman year without her. She is awesome. It was a total God thing that I was put into Esther dorm.  I love her, and I am so thankful for her. Another friend of mine is awesome too. It is like she can sense when something is wrong, and she just appears with a hug for me. She always is willing to sit with me and pray with me even if it is 1:00 in the morning.




Sigh. Today is a good day even with bad stuff going on. Be happy. Remember, Jesus loves you and so do I! :) 

No comments: