Tuesday, May 3, 2011

These are some good times, So take a good look around. You may not know it now, But you're gonna miss this.

I'm going to miss this.

Looking back, there has been a lot of hard things that I have gone on this year. To say the least, it has been an "interesting" Freshman year. For a while there was part of me that could not wait to get this year done and behind me. But looking back now, I have seen that this has probably been one of the best years of my life, and I am going to miss this. I am going to miss being a naive freshman where everything in college is new and there is something different on every new page.

I am going to miss the life I have made here at Concordia. I am going to miss my friends, and my daily routine. I am going to especially miss my dorm. Johnny is going to be fun, but I truly love my Esther girls. I am especially going to miss my RA and SLR. College is going to go by way too fast. Unfortunately I am already well aware of this. I am excited for what the future brings, but I am going to miss this.

No comments: