Sunday, May 1, 2011

It's the week of "Lasts"

Everyone has had moments like this... You realize it is your last friday of high school or your last day to live in a certain place before you move. It is kind of a sad, but exciting feeling. I have been having a lot of "lasts" moments today, and it will be a whole week filled with lasts. Today is my last Sunday on campus as a freshman. It is extremely weird for me to think about, and sad at the same time. Don't get me wrong, I am excited for next fall- just sad that this part of my life is coming to an end.

Tomorrow will be my last Monday, then Tuesday, etc. all throughout the week. Until Friday, when it will be my last night in Esther dorm, and Saturday when I leave. I'm trying not to focus on leaving, and think about more positive things like Tuesday is my last Psychology class!

While I am sad about my freshman year coming to an end, I have to keep in mind that God has got soooo much awesome stuff planned for me the next 3 years at Concordia. A lot of not so great stuff has happened this year, and a lot of awesome stuff has happened as well. But God is going to take all of it and give me something even better in the next few years that will help me to move even farther forward. I might not like it right now, but I know that I will look back and be in such awe with what God has done in my life. It's cool to think about.

No comments: